Be a part of the Homebrewing Community! The AHA is dedicated to promoting the community of homebrewers and empowering them to make the best beer in the world.
More than ever, the AHA is a member-driven organization. Your AHA Governing Committee has been empowered by the Brewers Association board to make decisions about the programs and future direction of the AHA. All its members are elected by the AHA membership. On the next BA board, two AHA representatives will have full voting seats.
- Zymurgy Magazine Delivered six times a year to your door! The best keeps getting better. Full color, with news and stories by the industry's top brewing authors. Zymurgy is now available online and on your mobile phone with the Zymurgy app.
- AHA Member Deals This awesome program lets AHA members receive discounts on food, merchandise and/or beer at participating businesses across the U.S. A 10-25% discount can PAY for your membership. More than 1,000 participating breweries, brewpubs and retailers nationwide. Good times and big savings!!
- Book & Merchandise Discounts The Brewers Association has its own book publishing division. AHA members save on NEW and special book offerings, as well as 10% off all merchandise in the AHA store!
- Exclusive Events Perks perks perks! AHA members can attend the National Homebrewers Conference, as well as enter the world’s largest homemade beer, mead, and cider competition, the National Homebrew Competition. Members have exclusive access to the Saturday afternoon session of the Great American Beer Festival, and are also invited to participate in the GABF’s extremely popular member ticket pre-sale.
- AHA Membership Rallies These fun events, hosted by Brewers Association members all over the United States, are free to AHA members. Most Rallies feature special release beers, food, brewery tours, a chance to meet the breweries and door prizes. Visit AHARally.org to find an AHA Rally near you!