Want to make brew day even simpler? Introducing the Electric BoilerMaker brew pot from Blichmann Engineering! With the Electric BoilerMaker you get the best in class G2 BoilerMaker brew kettle, a BoilCoil, and pre-installed holes in the pot! The BoilCoil fits nicely inside the brew kettle and makes heating up strike water or wort fast and efficiently with its unraveled heating performance. Whether your outdoors or indoors, the BoilCoil is sure to make electric brewing fast and easy!
We recommend the Blichmann Tower of Power™ Temperature and Power Controller (Not included)
for ultimate control in temperature when using this product. The 120V Electric BoilerMaker comes with a twist and lock L5-20 style plug that is designed to be plugged into the power controller. The BoilCoil cannot be plugged directly into a wall receptacle.
G2 BoilerMaker Features:
- Heavy gauge 304 single piece stainless steel construction that deep drawn and weld-free.
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing a breeze.
- Disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning and includes cool-touch silicone grip for handling in heat.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable remains cool to the touch.
- 1.2 height to diameter ratio
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches.
- Includes cleaning brush and clean-out ports and engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter for accurate graduations.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Unrivaled heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- Removable custom plug for easy cleaning with no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration that hugs the wall of the kettle and boost convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling.
- Pre-installed 5/8" holes in your BoilerMaker™G2 kettle.
- Compatible with the HopBlocker™ kettle filter.