The HopRocket™ is an incredibly innovative, feature packed hop infusing tool! Not only can it be used as a hopback, it doubles as an in-line hop infuser (Randalizer) for your beer dispensing system and TRIPLES as an in-line filter! Definitely cool, and clearly Blichmann - let the HopRocket™ put your hop aroma into orbit!!
Unlike competitive units made from simple kitchen-ware fitted with a basic false bottom, the HopRocket™ has been designed from the ground up as a purpose-built, heavy duty, hopback and hop infuser. This clean sheet approach means truly superior performance and features:
• Pressure tight - up to 40 PSI operation!
• Holds up to 3 oz of whole hops.
• 100% stainless construction & silicone seals
• No need to monitor wort level - will never overflow and spill like competitive units!
• Fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermentor means no volatile hop aromas are lost!
• Inlet at the bottom allows air to automatically purge to reduce hot-side aeration
• Fine filter with wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermentor.
• Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization
• Works on gravity systems and with pumps (about 4ft (1M) of static head is recommended for best gravity performance)
• Doubles as an awesome hop infuser (Randalizer) for your dispensing system or kegerator
• 1/2" NPT connections are easy to adapt to - a perfect match for the QuickConnector fittings (UP064). The HopRocket does not include barbed fittings
. • Measures 10" in height by 6.5" in width.
• Now features a High Flow Insert - allows higher flow rates and improves plug resistance. Note: Not for use with pellet hops, only whole leaf hops.
A set of Quick Disconnects
will make using the HopRocket™ even easier during the brew day.
Pairs well with our Draft Brewer
keg systems for use as a fresh hop infuser in your kegerator or keezer.