You are shopping Northern Brewer US shopping site, to view our Canadian shopping site - Click Here
- Product Details
The Grainfather Conical Fermenter has been designed to give you the best in fermenting performance!
- 304 Stainless Steel Double Walled Fermenter designed to heat in between the walls of fermenter.
- Integrated gentle heating: 30W, 12V heating element.
- Integrated cooling sleeve that can be hooked up to Glycol Chiller (coming soon).
- Golden Angle Conical of 60° for yeast to drop down to the bottom
- Innovative Dual Valve (available separately)
- Digital Temperature Display (does not control temperature).
- Digital Controller (available separately) – control temperature and set a schedule/profile (4 profiles with 5 stages).
- 8 Gallon Capacity.
- Easy access to the Interior for Hassle Free Cleaning
- Fermenting lid with rubber bung and airlock
- Cone Plug and Seal
- 6.5’ power cord
- Modular system to build up your brewery to your own specifications.
Height - 36" (43" with Airlock)
Diameter - 14.5" (with Handles)
- Additional Information
5.0 / 5.01 ReviewExcellent ControlAlready a Grainfather owner and fan, the fermentor is compact, easy to use and clean. I recently did my first brew with the temperamentalWyeast 3724 Belgian Saison strain that likes to ferment hot (88-90F). This fermentor kept it right where it needed to be and moved right past the dreaded 1.036 stall (open fermentation). It was simple and easy to drop the trub out and sample the beer for hydrometer readings (through the dual valve). Great piece of equipment just like the Grainfather.September 19, 2017
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 2 answerscan the cooling lines be hooked up to an ice chest of chilled water where the ice chest would contain a pump that could be hooked up to the cooling line?Is Northern Brewer also stocking the Glycol Chiller or planning to do so in the future?BEST ANSWER: We do have plans to but at this time do not have an ETA.Can you seal off the Bung hole in the lid and carbonate the beer in the fermenter?is there a version of 220VAC 50Hz power for international use for heater and glycol chiller?BEST ANSWER: Thanks for contacting Northern Brewer. I understand you are looking for a 220vac Grainfather Conical Fermentor. At this time, we are only selling the 120 volt system as that is the rate of current used in the United States. Cheers!
You may also be interested in:
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $199.98