Make the most of your all grain brewing sytem with the perfect crush. Captain Crush® allows even more control over your recipes. Maximize extraction and efficiency for your specific brewery equipment.
As with all mills, use a corded electric drill for best results. While smaller drills may work, a strong electric drill (1/2" or 5/8") with a variable speed control will be able to start slow and provide the 175-200 rpm that is ideal for getting the perfect crush. Too fast and the grain will be pulverized or not pulled into the rollers at all.
- 100% non-corrosive materials enable wet milling
- Slotted rollers keep husks intact for better lautering performance
- Dual-gap adjustments
- Minimal assembly
- Semi-transparent body so you can watch the mill work
- Groove on underside secures mill atop any standard brewing bucket.
- Drive shaft compatible with any 3/8" or larger electric drill.
Brewer's Note: Food-service grade silicone spray works wonders for ensuring smooth, consistent operation of Captain Crush®. It is safe, odor-free and keeps your rollers turning no matter how much grain you crush.
|CAPTAIN CRUSH DIMENSIONS:
||14” high, 11 lb capacity
||14” x 14”
||3.5” x 3.5” x 7”
||14” x 14” x 17.5”
||adjustable from .025” to .090”
|CAPTAIN CRUSH MATERIALS:
|Hopper and Base:
||Smoked Cast Acrylic
||SAE 841 Oil-impregnated Sintered Bronze