From the great minds at Blichmann Engineering comes this exceptional kettle, designed from the ground up for brewing. A combination of the highest quality parts and materials and a smart list of features make brewing day a breeze with this pot. Boilermaker kettles all feature a sight glass that allows you to accurately read the volume of liquid inside, an Adjustable-angle Brewmometer, and a three-piece ball valve with a dip tube that will drain to within 3/8" of the kettle bottom.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as Boilermakers ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
- Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
- 7.5/10/15/20/30/55 gal sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5gal to 1bbl)
- Heavy duty borosilicate GLASS level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment! Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
- Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid stores neatly on the pot handle!
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting
- Optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) – get the best of both!!
For detailed information on sizing and specs, click here.