You are shopping Northern Brewer US shopping site, to view our Canadian shopping site - Click Here
- Product Details
- The Blichmann Cornical Keg & Fermentor is a unique fermentation and kegging system like nothing on the market. Made into two main pieces, the Cornical Keg & Fermentor allows you to ferment, carbonate, and serve all in one vessel. The first piece of the Cornical is a keg system with a removable bottom that makes cleaning ridiculously fast and easy. The second piece is a versatile conical bottom that clamps onto the keg and converts it into a fermentor. The versatile design allows you to purchase multiple kegs and utilize the fermentation kit simply by switching the cone bottom to the keg bottom after fermentation. Then you dispense in the keg and utilize the cone on another keg to ferment an additional batch.
- Rotating racking arm with sanitary sampling and racking valve
- Modular design to allow use as both a fermentor and a serving keg!
- Removable bottom makes cleaning simple and fast
- Full 1.5” sanitary butterfly dump valve (for yeast harvesting and trub dumping)
- Sanitary fittings for contamination free beer
- Pressure capable to 50psi for carbonation and dispensing
- Easy to use lid hatch for dry hopping and secondary additions
- Optional wall mounting bracket
- Additional Information
Support Documents: No
- Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 2 answersWhat are the dimensions of the assembled keg . . . Height and Width?How much beer is lost due to needed head-space? Can one still 'fit' a 6-61/2 gal. batch therein.Do you know if the cornical attachment would work with the big mouth modular keg?BEST ANSWER: No It is its own unit. I have had problems with it. Need to repaint a room dew it a big discharge from it.what is the volume of said fermentor/keg?BEST ANSWER: The gross capacity volume for the fermentation kit is 7 gallons, and the gross capacity volume of the keg is 5.25 gallons.What Guage is of metal is it?