Teo Musso, founder of Baladin Brewery in Torino, Italy, collaborated with Italian sensory analysis expert Kuaska (Lorenzo Dabove) to create the TeKu glass (the name TeKu is an amalgamation of the names ‘Teo’ and ‘Kuaska’). Musso recognized the complex role that size and shape play in conveying the message of a fine beer, and his goal in creating the TeKu was to come up with an industry standard glass that could be used for the sensory analysis of craft beers, inspired by the ISO glass used to conduct the sensory evaluation of wine.
Musso made a range of prototypes and had Kuaska evaluate them all. The resulting glass is an elegant, functional instrument conceived to exalt the taste of a fine beer, engineered by Rastal, legendary German glassmakers. It is the first universal beer glass that allows every type of beer to be tasted to perfection.
- Elegant, functional beer glass, designed by Italian beer experts, engineered by legendary German glassmakers
- Radical curvature is perfect for tasting craft beers, with balanced feel and pleasing aesthetics
- Functional instrument, inspired by the ISO glass used to conduct the sensory evaluation of wine
- TeKu shape enhances the aromas and tastes; allows every type of beer to be tasted to perfection
- Capacity: 0.3 liter or 10 ounces; Dimensions: 7.75 inches high;