CBD IPA Extract Beer Recipe Kit
Let us be perfectly blunt with you: our CBD Beer is dope. Made with the purest Columbus, Bravo, and Denali hops, this beer is, like, a chill version of a West Coast IPA. Three seriously dank hops combine to make a chronically delicious brew, with delicate notes of herb, grass, and flowers. Pairs perfectly with pizza. Or White Castle. Or pizza on a White Castle burger. Wait. That's an incredible idea. Someone write that down.
*APRIL FOOLS 2019 - This beer recipe kit contains absolutely no CBD oils. But it's still delicious!
- Style: American IPA
- Fermentation Range: 65-70F
- Original Gravity: 1.064
- SRM: 6.5
- IBUs: 95
- ABV: 6.5%
- Aroma: Intoxicating hop aromas of citrus, dank resinous pine, currant and spicy herbals. Low malt aroma with slight toast and caramel.
- Appearance: Deep gold color with a firm bright white foam cap.
- Flavor: Medium-low maltiness with faint flavors of lightly toasted bread and sweet caramel. Hop flavors include pine, resin, citrus and earthiness, with an associated elevated bitterness. Clean fermentation profile.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with a smooth texture and moderate creaminess. Lingering finish.
“CBD IPA… I bet you thought this contained the trendy, new health industry ingredient. Psyche! Happy April Fool’s Day! This recipe is crafted in the style of a west coast IPA, with low malt flavors and elevated hop character. Hopped with Columbus Bravo and Denali, expect this beer to deliver dank flavors of pine, citrus, resin and slight earthy spiciness, and provide wafting aromas of more of the same. The upfront addition of Bravo creates a smooth bitterness, while late additions of Columbus and Denali provide complex flavors and aromas reminiscent of Humulus lupulus’ genetic cousin. Pour a pint, grab a bag of chips and binge watch your favorite show to best enjoy CBD IPA.
|Total Time to Make||6 weeks|
|Beer Recipe Kit Instructions||Click here for recipe kit instructions|
just tapped the keg and was pleasantly surprised-nice malt forward balanced with the lingering mild bitterness and citrus flavors.Also enjoyed the octane rating! Keep up the good work.
To put it bluntly, this was a great beer! What strikes me most about NB kits and ingredients is how fresh they are. We have a great home brew supply store about 30 miles away, but sometimes their ingredients aren't as fresh as they could be. Never a problem with NB! As to the beer, it was such a well balance ale that we loved it! Thanks for the great beer.
I've never tried Bravo or Denali hops until now. This is truly a West Coast IPA, very hop forward.
Very good! hops flavor without bitter aftertaste.