Deluxe Homebrew Starter Kit #1 Best Seller
The Best-Selling Beer Starter Kit in history.
20 years. Thousands of brewers. Tried. Tested. Loved.
If you’re reading this, you’re serious about good beer.
Good news: the Brewery in a Box® is our most serious starter kit. This is what you buy if you want to make beer that tastes fresh-from-the-tap of a premium brewery, right from the first batch.
Think you love craft beer now? Wait ‘til you try your own.
What does this kit include?
Everything you need to brew, featuring:
- Top-quality equipment
- 2 full-size glass carboys (fermentors)
- Your choice of recipe (see below)
- Full details below
Easiest homebrewing instruction available.
Multiple options to suit your preferred method of learning:
- Print instructions with visuals
- Digital manuals
- Online videos
- FREE guided text message tutorial!
The Best Part: Choose Your Recipe
Irish Red Ale Looking for a perfectly-balanced, crowd-pleasing pint? There's a reason this kit is our best-seller. Three reasons, actually: rich coppery color, delicious medium-bodied taste, and enticingly low aging requirements. View recipe Instructions
Caribou Slobber Brown Ale Like your brews tall, dark and drinkable? Then try Caribou Slobber Brown Ale. Perfect for fans of substantial craft beer, this ale is full-bodied, smooth, and deliciously dark without a hint of bitterness. Guaranteed to become your new favorite session beer. View recipe Instructions
Bavarian Hefeweizen - Brew up a batch of our Bavarian Hefeweizen, and you'll feel the call of a traditional Bier Hall in every sip. This foolproof beer recipe kit yields a medium-bodied, malty and spicy brew, with a smooth mouthfeel and dense, whipped-cream head. A shining, hand-crafted example of Bavaria's signature brew. Instructions
Why Northern Brewer?
Northern Brewer is on a mission to create something worth sharing, and that’s why the Brew Share Enjoy Starter Kit was designed by brewers, for brewers. Northern Brewer has been in the thick of the home brew supply industry since 1993, and we pride ourselves in being experts of all things homebrewing. Above all else, the passionate team of homebrewers at Northern Brewer wants to make sure every person who uses our beer making kit has an amazing first brew day. Our instructions are easy for anyone to follow, but just in case, every recipe kit is backed by our famous no-questions-asked guarantee. So what are you waiting for? We’ve got your batch!
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
7607C, 7607I, 7607F
- Your Choice of Recipe Kit
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock
- 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock
- Blowoff Hose, Funnel & Fermagraf°
- Auto Siphon & Tubing
- Translucent Bottling Bucket & Spigot
- Bottle Filler & Tubing
- Bottle Capper & Caps
- Carboy Brush & Bottle Cleaning Brush
- Brewery Cleaner & Carboy Dryer
- No-Rinse Oxygen Wash Cleaner
Required but not included: a 4 to 5-gallon kettle, approx. 50 empty 12oz beer bottles that accept pry-off caps. See our Raise Your Game Fresh Start Upgrade Kit.
This bundle deal includes a triple scale hydrometer, a test jar, and a beer thief at a fraction of the price of buying each piece separately. While this testing kit is not a requirement for you to be able to make your first batch of homebrew, it will give you the ability to quickly and accurately measure the alcohol content of your beer.
The Deluxe Starter Kit includes 8 oz. of cleaning powder for your new brewing equipment. But if you want to set yourself up for future brew days, we recommend adding on the optional cleaning kit. Plus, you can save $8 by purchasing them as a bundle. (Note* we cannot ship this product by air)
Additional Equipment Upgrades
If you have a kettle that holds 5 Gallons of water, that will work with this kit! If you don't, we have a few options for you:
1. The acclaimed 8-gallon MegaPot kettle. It is large enough for all the recipe kit options for the Deluxe Starter Kit, and it will work perfectly as a mash tun when you're ready to advance to all-grain beer recipes. If you buy a kettle with this kit, you'll save $15!
2. The 8-Gallon MegaPot Kettle and a Dark Star Burner bundle. Take your brewing outside of the kitchen. Save $40 by buying this kit!
3. The almighty Brewhouse Ignition Pack. This kit will give you the most bang for your buck. It includes the 8-Gallon MegaPot Kettle, the Dark Star Burner, AND a Copperhead immersion wort chiller! Save $50 by buying this kit!