Brewery in a Box Deluxe Homebrewing Starter Kit
The Best-Selling Starter Kit in history.
20 years. Thousands of brewers. Tried. Tested. Loved.
If you’re reading this, you’re serious about good beer.
Good news: the Brewery in a Box® is our most serious starter kit. This is what you buy if you want to make beer that tastes fresh-from-the-tap of a premium brewery, right from the first batch.
Think you love craft beer now? Wait ‘til you try your own.
What does this kit include?
Everything you need to brew, featuring:
- Top-quality equipment
- 2 full-size glass carboys (fermentors)
- Your choice of recipe (see below)
- Full details below
Easiest homebrewing instruction available.
Multiple options to suit your preferred method of learning:
- Print instructions with visuals
- Digital manuals
- Online videos
- FREE guided text message tutorial!
The Best Part: Choose Your Recipe
Irish Red Ale Looking for a perfectly-balanced, crowd-pleasing pint? There's a reason this kit is our best-seller. Three reasons, actually: rich coppery color, delicious medium-bodied taste, and enticingly low aging requirements. View recipe Instructions
Caribou Slobber Brown Ale Like your brews tall, dark and drinkable? Then try Caribou Slobber Brown Ale. Perfect for fans of substantial craft beer, this ale is full-bodied, smooth, and deliciously dark without a hint of bitterness. Guaranteed to become your new favorite session beer. View recipe Instructions
- Your Choice of Recipe Kit
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock
- 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermentor), Bung & Airlock
- Blowoff Hose, Funnel & Fermagraf°
- Auto Siphon & Tubing
- Translucent Bottling Bucket & Spigot
- Bottle Filler & Tubing
- Bottle Capper & Caps
- Carboy Brush & Bottle Cleaning Brush
- Brewery Cleaner & Carboy Dryer
Required but not included: a 4 to 5-gallon kettle and roughly 50 empty 12oz beer bottles that accept pry-off caps. See our Raise Your Game Fresh Start Upgrade Kit.
7607C, 7607I, 7607F