Fresh Squished IPA All Grain Beer Recipe Kit
Dripping with vivid flavors, Fresh Squished is the beer equivalent of visiting your local fruit stand. Packed with quality ingredients, this mouth-watering IPA recipe kit combines tantalizing aromas of grapefruit, melon, berries, lime and passion fruit that drizzle into a faint herbal, piney background. The sturdy malt foundation of sweet crystal malts and toasty Munich unites with almost indulgent levels of Citra and Mosaic hops to achieve remarkable balance. Pale copper in color, Fresh Squished is overlaid by a fluffy, rich beige foam cap, allowing the juicy aromas to burst forth and enhance every sip.
- Style: Pale IPA
- Fermentation Range: 65 - 70F
- OG: 1.064
- SRM: 10
- IBUs: 65
- ABV: 6.6%
- Aroma: Clean malt notes with a hint of toasty Munich, prominent berry, citrus and tropical fruit
- Appearance: Deep orange color with firm off-white foam head
- Flavor: Fairly bitter with dominant flavors of melon, passionfruit and grapefruit, just enough malt character to balance
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with moderate creaminess
- Overall Impression: A very well balanced IPA showcasing the flavors and aromas of Citra and Mosaic hops
|Total Time to Make||6 weeks|
|Beer Recipe Kit Instructions||Click here for recipe kit instructions|
It's in the fermenter and bubbling nicely, 2nd time for this recipe. The 1st batch was awesome and this should be also.
One of the best IPAs I’ve ever brewed. US05 yeast at 62f. Nice and clean and hoppy.
Nice and malty, citrusy juicy hops. I added 2oz El Dorado hops to the keg. Great beer!
This is not going to last long in the keg! Goes down real easy. Nice malt backbone which supports the juicy hops. Will definitely be making this again!