Blichmann QuickCarb Beer Carbonator
Key Features of the QuickCarb
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and youl be able to use the QuickCarb components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as QuickCarb systems ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
👍👍 Easy set up . Quick carbonation of a lager , way easier and quicker than forced carbonation. No lifting, rolling or shaking 5 gal kegs . Hook it up , set the PSI and let it run . 45-60 mins later perfect pour !!!
This is an awesome device, I love how easy it is to use.
I Have used mine twice. First time went with recommended time and pressure and the beer was under carbonated. Second batch increased pressure and time and it came out perfect. Good product. A little expensive since they do not supply a regulater.
40 Minuit and Done! Carbonated exactly as required. Timesaver!
Fairly simple to setup and use. Worked exactly as it states. Was able to quickly carb my brown ale. It is delicious and properly carbonated now. Definitely going to be using this for all my brews going forward. I have a hard cider that is about to be kegged that I plan to carbonate a bit high and will be using this.