Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide™ Brewing Pump.
Extremely durable, featuring a stable built in base and linear valve for the ultimate control. The tri-clamp head connection quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
The Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide Brewing Pump.
The RipTide™ Brewing Pump features:
- Curved blade impeller and rare earth magnets that delivers 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection that disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Splash proof and silent bounded motor (50 dB).
- Linear flow valve for the ultimate flow control (no need to buy a separate valve and fitting).
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design to prime the pump in seconds. (No more frustrating air locked pumps).
- Stainless steel head that rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Big stable base with rubber ends to keep the pump from tipping.
- Power switch on base.
- Includes 10 ft long cord with plug (120V).
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Patent pending
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
I use this pump for transfers and cleaning my 35 gallon conical fermentation tank. It has the power to run a spray ball insert at the top of my tank so no scrubbing is required when I pump cleaning solution in a loop from bottom to top- clean in place is the best way to go. Glad I spent the money on this.
Best pump I've ever used
Didn’t have the valve set correctly the first time, it went full bore like a firehose. Once I figured out how to dial it in.... awesome!
I hesitated to buy because of the price, but after the first use I realize it is worth every penny!! It is heavily constructed and saves lots of time siphoning. The triclamp head design makes cleaning easy and quick. I highly recommend this pump. It works great.
Use it to for sparging on our 7bbl Brewery, works fantastic. Love the on/off button on the side of pump.