Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide™ Brewing Pump.
Extremely durable, featuring a stable built in base and linear valve for the ultimate control. The tri-clamp head connection quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
The Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide Brewing Pump.
The RipTide™ Brewing Pump features:
- Curved blade impeller and rare earth magnets that delivers 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection that disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Splash proof and silent bounded motor (50 dB).
- Linear flow valve for the ultimate flow control (no need to buy a separate valve and fitting).
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design to prime the pump in seconds. (No more frustrating air locked pumps).
- Stainless steel head that rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Big stable base with rubber ends to keep the pump from tipping.
- Power switch on base.
- Includes 10 ft long cord with plug (120V).
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Patent pending
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Didn’t have the valve set correctly the first time, it went full bore like a firehose. Once I figured out how to dial it in.... awesome!
I hesitated to buy because of the price, but after the first use I realize it is worth every penny!! It is heavily constructed and saves lots of time siphoning. The triclamp head design makes cleaning easy and quick. I highly recommend this pump. It works great.
Use it to for sparging on our 7bbl Brewery, works fantastic. Love the on/off button on the side of pump.
Outstanding. A pump made for homebrewers. Easy to clean, easy to take apart and repair if needed. And best of all, the thing is whisper quiet. If you are unsure about the increased costs, I'm here to tell you it is so worth the extra dollars!
This pump is perfect. Gets the job done. Easy to use and easy to clean!