Blichmann Fermenator Conical Fermentor - Tri-Clamp Fittings
The Blichmann Engineering Fermenator is the ultimate in home fermentation. This stainless steel conical fermentor features a weld-free interior, a dump valve for removing yeast and sediment, and a rotating racking arm for transferring. After your primary fermentation is complete you can simply remove the yeast from the conical section using the dump valve and go straight into secondary fermentation without transferring. The lid is a removable soda keg-style hatch that is pressure capable, allowing you to easily transfer using co2 to minimize air exposure. The Tri-Clamp model of Fermenator features tri-clamp fittings on the dump and racking valves. Known as "sanitary fittings" in the industry, they have a minimal amount of threads and are easy to disassemble and clean.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as Fermenators ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.For detailed information on sizing and specs, click here. The options above allow you to add on leg extensions, casters, and the tri-clamp blow off assembly.
CF17, CF18, CF19, CF20
Other features include:
* Unlike glass carboys, the Fermenator is impervious to heat, won shatter, and won admit light.
* Unlike plastic buckets or plastic conical fermenters, they won scratch, discolor, or harbor bacteria.
* Large-diameter top means an accessible interior for easy cleaning.
* Rotating racking arm makes for simple, sanitary, sediment-free racking--no siphoning.
* Replaceable threaded fittings
* Directional 90° bottom dump
* Stainless 3-piece ball valves
* Folding carry handles
* Beaded silicone lid seal
* Channel-shaped legs: welded to tank wall exterior, with scratch-preventing pads on the feet
* 304 stainless steel
* 14 gauge flange; 16 gauge sidewall; 18 gauge cone
The fermenator worked very well how ever Blichmann has to make sure all the parts are with the fermenator before it is shipped .The problem was handled very well and I would recommend the fermenator and Northern Brewer;
This is a great addition to a brew set up!!! This is a must have if you are wanting to brew like the pros!
I give it 4 starts only because it came in with a bent clamp and made me miss my brew day, but they company is shipping me a new one. I have one of these already and wouldn't trade it for the world. They are great for hot rack and just keeping brew after brew going.