FastFerment 3 Gallon Conical Fermenter
The 3G FastFerment is your all-in-one fermentation solution.
Eliminate 80% of sanitizing and cleaning with this affordable all-in-one conical fermentor. Conduct all stages of fermentation in this single vessel. Remove the trub from the bottom of the fermentor instead of transferring all your liquid to secondary. No siphons, no secondary fermenting vessel to sanitize, no extra bungs and airlocks.
FastFerment produces dramatically better results. Start each batch by letting debris settle out into the collection ball before pitching your yeast! Remove the debris, and pitch into ultra-clear wort. Plus, FastFerment minimizes the risk of oxidation and contamination by eliminating the need to transfer to a second vessel, preventing off-flavors and infection. Keep your batch safe from external spoiling factors by keeping it in one place.
Perfect for making beer, wine, or cider.
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring with a 6" (15cm) removable screw top lid
- Total Capacity 3 US Gallons/ 11.3 Litres
- Made for 1-2 Gallon batches with blow offs
- 3/4"(1.9cm) Bottom valve
- Mason Jar Attachment and 4oz Mason Jar for Yeast Harvesting
- Save $100 & harvest your Yeast Strains!
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
It not just for beer. FastFerment is also perfectly suited for homemade wine or cider!
Each FastFerment Includes:
- One 3 US Gallon / 11.3 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Mason Jar For Harvesting Yeast
- 3/4" (1.9cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve
- 3/8" (0.95cm) - 1(30.5cm) Hose with clamp and barb
- 5mm Metal Stand
- Optional Thermometer available for direct monitoring of fermentation temperature.
Check Out These Optional Accessories:
- Sampling Port : Used to pull off samples of your fermentation for tasting or checking gravity.
- Dial Thermometer : Effectively measure the temperature of your beer or wine.
Height in the stand):
- To top of Airlock: 26", (66cm)
- To top of Lid: 23", (58.4cm)
- Body Width: 10.6", (26.9cm)
- In the Stand: 11", (28cm)
Fantastic idea but the 3 gallon is a little small for what I must. But, I use it to blend and bag wines. Works excellent for this task so I know exactly how much is being blended and how big of a bag I need.
Followed instructions....no drip..leaks. First batch was right on spot....clean crip beer....what else can you ask for?
I love having the option of keeping my brew in one container for the whole process. Being able to remove the sediment before bottling is a huge plus. Bottling out of this is significantly easier, and I don't have to work about picking up as much sediment as I would out of a regular jug.
The top is a a bit tough to get 100% sealed, but it works nonetheless. Read the instructions and you won't have any leaks - disassemble and clean the valve after use. Apply enough teflon tape on the threads to prevent a leak.
The only issue I had was breaking the handle off trying to open the valve. Probably my fault for tightening it too much when I reassembled the valve (and it being plastic). I was thankfully able to salvage the beer without wasting too much.
I have a few of the 3 gallon versions, as well as the larger versions.
It helps to have the sample port for taking gravity readings and checking clarity without having to open the lid and mess with the seal.
I do like the fact that everything is done in one vessel. It was easier changing out a jar than transferring wine into another gallon jug. I didn’t like that I have to give it a shake to get the sediment off the sides and into the jar. Overall I like it and will be using it over and over