Fermentasaurus Uni Tank Conical Fermenter - 9.25 gal/35L
The Fermentasaurus: Truly affordable all-in-one fermentation.
Too often, single-vessel, conical fermentation also means sky-high prices. No longer.
In just one vessel, you can...
- Ferment: Crystal clear sides - watch the yeast go to work.
- Clarify: No more racking off - lower risk of oxidation and infection.
- Carbonate: With the Fermentasaurus Pressure & Carbonation Kit (not included) there is no need to transfer to bottles or kegs! Simply swap your standard lid with the Pressure & Carbonation Kit, connect a CO2 tank, regulator and gas disconnect, then carbonate as you would a keg. Once your beer is carbonated, tap and serve draft beer directly from the Fermentasaurus.
Is that all?
Not even close:
- Save your yeast and pitch it into your next brew with the 500 ml Collection Ball.
- World’s first conical PET fermentor pressurizable up to 35 psi working pressure.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
great idea. working very well
Very good option for a reasonable amount of money.
This this is amazing. Works great
Great product for the amount spent and the ability to pressurize is the greatest thing that happened to home brewing with out buying a stainless conical.
If I can ever get the butterfly valve to stop leaking, I might be able to try it. I tried a new seal for the valve and it still leaks. I have read other reviews that say these are wonderful while others also comment on leaks. Doesn't anyone test these things before they leave the factory? Until quality control is improved, just save your money until you can afford a stainless steel conical.