Blichmann Complete Electric RIMS Horizontal Brewing Systems (5-20 Gal)
Harness the pure, precision brewing power of this best-in-class electric brewing system from Blichmann Engineering, and master advanced all-grain homebrewing like you never have before!
The flagship of the Blichmann Engineering Pro Series, this turnkey system delivers maximum efficiency and consistency, while providing ultimate control over the aspects of all-grain brewing that matter most. Everything you need to handle mashing, boiling, sparging and cooling like a pro, all in one purpose-built system. Complete with the latest innovations in Recirculating Infusion Mash Systems (RIMS), engineered to maintain wort temperatures through closed-system recirculation, all at the push of a button.
Available in capacities and configurations to suit any need, from advanced homebrewer to fledgling brewhouse. Complete with wiring instructions and electrical specs required for optimum performance. The right electric brewing system is the biggest and best investment you can make in your craft. Don't settle for anything less than Blichmann Engineering.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as the Electric Horizontal Brewing Systems ships directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
Horizontal brew station engineered for seamless system flow and maximum brew day efficiency.
Features three premium Blichmann Boilermaker kettles
- Made in the USA
- Constructed of seamless, heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Consistent heating, boil quality and boil-off rates guaranteed
- Includes Linear Flow Valves to allow for precise control and easy cleaning
- Rivet free handles, rugged cool touch grips, oriented for easy carrying
- Borosilicate glass level gauge
- Rotating racking arm dip tubes
- Closed-system water and wort transfer
- Whisper-quiet construction
- Tri clamp fittings for easy cleaning and connecting/disconnecting
- Linear Flow Valves
- Features RIMS Rocket to maintain mash temperature exactly where you want it.
- Autosparge for dynamic adjustments and increased extraction efficiency
- False Bottom features button louver design for max efficiency and plug resistance
- Temperature sensor port
- Graduated Level Gauge
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Ensures consistent temperature control
- Ultra low-watt density eliminates risk of scorching with proper use.
- Removable plug for easy cleaning and sanitization.
- BoilCoils includes a 12-foot cable with a molded twist lock L6-30P plug
- Boil Kettle also features Whirlpool fittings
- ntuitive Touchscreen Interface.
- Keypad Data Entry.
- Advanced Temperature Control Algorithm.
- Automated Step Mashing (up to 5 steps and 9 profiles).
- Boil Addition Timers (up to 7 additions and 9 profiles).
- Integral Pump Switch.
- Lab Grade Precision Thermometer - Superior to RTD's.
- Customizable Settings - Basic and Advanced.
- Mash Step Ramp Rate Delay.
- HERMS / RIMS Offsets.
- Audible Alarms.
- Upgradable Firmware.
- Switchable Between Table and Wall Mounting.
- Modular - Connect Multiple Units!
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Made in the USA
- Drip ledge to keep your floor clean
- Built-in junction boxes
- Heavy duty caster make it easy to move around
- Lower shelf storage
- 5 gallon configuration includes three 10 gallon kettles
- 10 gallon configuration includes two 15 gallon kettles and a 20 gallon boil kettle
- 15 gallon configuration includes two 20 gallon kettles and a 30 gallon boil kettle
- 20 gallon configuration includes three 30 gallon kettles
- 5 and 10 Gallon configurations come with a Brew Station Table measuring 72 "Lx24"Wx25"H
- 15 and 20 Gallon configurations come with a Brew Station Table measuring 96 "Lx30"Wx24"H
- Two 240v 30 Amp GFCI L630R outlets
- One 120v 15 Amp GFCI outlet
42494, 42495, 42496, 42497