Northern Brewer Dual-Stage Temp Controller
Expertly maintain temperatures during any stage of your fermentation or beer service with our dual stage digital temperature controller! Control from -58°F to 210°F without having to flip a switch. This easy to program controller will keep your fermenter, keezer, or conical at the right temp. Program your temp - plug in your heating and cooling devices and the controller will regulate your temperature to your desired setpoint.
Ideal for serving kegged beer at the perfect temperature or for controlling a fermentation chamber with exact precision. Mount it to the side of your fridge/kegerator or directly to the collar on your keezer build.
- Simple plug and play design with user-friendly LED interface
- Dual-stage - control both heating and cooling
- Independent adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- Dual display window - see current temperature as well as setpoint temp at the same time.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- 1000W max power
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Control temperatures of -58° F - 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1° F/ 0.1 ° C / Temperature Accuracy: 1°C / 1°F
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Sensor Length: 6.56ft / 2m
- Input Power Cable Length: 5ft /1.5m
- Output Power Cable Length: 1ft /30cm
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Hooked up the Dual-Stage Temp Controller to a medium size chest freezer that has only an unmarked dial for temperature control. This is a great set up for chilling white wine in carboys to precipitate tartrate crystals. I also use it to chill wine for serving. The Temp Controller is very accurate to prevent the wine from freezing; you can easily adjust the temperature variance to minimize the frequency of freezer compressor restarts. I haven’t had the need to use the heat control function yet, but it should work just as well. Good value for the money and easy to use.
I like the quality of the products that I get form Northern Brewers. But I wish I knew that I needed a thermowell when I bought the temp control. If you watch the video on you tube there is no mention of it.
My new temp controller has been busy since I got I-several batches (IPA’s and a barley wine) have been kept in that near 67 degree range. So far, so good.
The controller has been working great with my freezer. Love it
This was an upgrade for me and I couldn't be happier!