Northern Brewer Dual-Stage Temp Controller
Expertly maintain temperatures during any stage of your fermentation or beer service with our dual stage digital temperature controller! Control from -58°F to 210°F without having to flip a switch. This easy to program controller will keep your fermenter, keezer, or conical at the right temp. Program your temp - plug in your heating and cooling devices and the controller will regulate your temperature to your desired setpoint.
Ideal for serving kegged beer at the perfect temperature or for controlling a fermentation chamber with exact precision. Mount it to the side of your fridge/kegerator or directly to the collar on your keezer build.
- Simple plug and play design with user-friendly LED interface
- Dual-stage - control both heating and cooling
- Independent adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- Dual display window - see current temperature as well as setpoint temp at the same time.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- 1000W max power
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Control temperatures of -58° F - 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1° F/ 0.1 ° C / Temperature Accuracy: 1°C / 1°F
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Sensor Length: 6.56ft / 2m
- Input Power Cable Length: 5ft /1.5m
- Output Power Cable Length: 1ft /30cm
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Great way to utilize unused refrigerator, especially in the heat of the New Mexico desert southwest.
Great price and works exactly as I had hoped. I have it connected to a mini fridge used as a fermenter.
Works great for converting my chest freezer to a keg fridge/fermentation chamber. Quick, simple set up
This controller works great for controlling fermentation temperature in my chest freezer!
I use 2 dual stage temp controllers one for my keezer and one for my fermenting room. The controller works perfectly for a 2 degree variance in my 6x7 ft fermenting room and perfect temp 36 deg in my keezer which holds 4 Corny kegs. The hot and cold side of the controller kicks on the cooler or the heater depending on set perameters and is very easy to set and accurate. I have used these controllers for 3 years now and have had great results. The cost is very reasonable and the awesome beer flavor maintained.