Northern Brewer Dual-Stage Temp Controller
Expertly maintain temperatures during any stage of your fermentation or beer service with our dual stage digital temperature controller! Control from -58°F to 210°F without having to flip a switch. This easy to program controller will keep your fermenter, keezer, or conical at the right temp. Program your temp - plug in your heating and cooling devices and the controller will regulate your temperature to your desired setpoint.
Ideal for serving kegged beer at the perfect temperature or for controlling a fermentation chamber with exact precision. Mount it to the side of your fridge/kegerator or directly to the collar on your keezer build.
- Simple plug and play design with user-friendly LED interface
- Dual-stage - control both heating and cooling
- Independent adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- Dual display window - see current temperature as well as setpoint temp at the same time.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- 1000W max power
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Control temperatures of -58° F - 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1° F/ 0.1 ° C / Temperature Accuracy: 1°C / 1°F
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Sensor Length: 6.56ft / 2m
- Input Power Cable Length: 5ft /1.5m
- Output Power Cable Length: 1ft /30cm
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|