12 oz. Beer Bottles - 12 Pack
You don’t always need a whole bunch of bottles when you’re making beer. So, we made a 12 pack of bottles for anyone that is brewing a 1 gallon batch, bottling up a few for a party, or for someone who just needs a couple extra bottles for their next brew.
- Plain and unmarked brown beer bottles.
- 12 pack of 12 ounce (350 ml) bottles
- Suitable for all beer, mead, and ciders
- Sturdy carrying case for easy transportation
- Just add crown top bottle caps, a bottle capper and you’re ready to go.
Looking for more? Check out all of our beer bottle options.
Bottles are of great quality. All came undamaged.
Good quality and have used them to bottle twice without any problems.
12 long neck, brown glass beer bottles. Perfect for my first attempt at brewing beer at home ( which was a success !!! )
First time brewing beer, and used the 1 Gallon Siphonless kit with the Kama Citra recipe. Easy to follow, and the results exceeded expectations. The resulting beer was similar to Blue Moon, and wasn’t too sweet (as Blue Moon is). Almost emptied all of the bottles, and now have to decide upon the next brew.