CO2PO® Single Body Regulator
- Machined brass body with stainless steel diaphragm
- Rubberized gauges are easy-to-read.
- Integrated beer style volume ranges on the dial face.
- 40 Maximum PSI for improved resolution.
- High-pressure gauge monitors tank pressure
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Pressure relief valve was stuck open??? Removed, cleaned and re-inserted. It works fine. Nothing to worry about.
no issues, holds setting, padded that are the black "gears" coming off it in the picture
Relatively easy to understand but the pressure control valve is hard to use precisely. The bolt connecting to the CO2 tank needs a wrench to tighten correctly, but the gas line to the keg is fine to do manually.
This was a huge upgrade from my previous regulator. I can now easily dial in my gas for a perfect pour.
The regulator is awesome. I did buy an splitter and additional valve to carbonate tow kegs. The additional valve leaks a little when I open and close it, but the regulator is great!