Deluxe Kombucha Starter Kit w/Stainless Steel Fermenter
Powerful. Probiotic. Complete.
Our cutting-edge Deluxe Kombucha Making Kit includes absolutely everything you need to make nourishing, delicious kombucha, right in your kitchen. Packed with the freshest ingredients and top-quality equipment, this all-inclusive kit makes it easy to start fermenting your first batch right away, then bottle up your great-tasting kombucha so you can brew some more. It’s absolutely foolproof when you follow our easy instructions and authentic recipe, unchanged since the drink’s ancient beginnings.
Why Brew Your Own Kombucha?
- Easy - Ready to ferment in under an hour.
- Saves $$$ - Drop $5 for one bottle at the store? No, thank you.
- Get Creative - Craft your own flavors by adding fruit, spices, etc. The possibilities are endless.
Includes Live SCOBY!
Unlike other kombucha kits, every Northern Brewer kombucha making kit includes the essential SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast), which ferments a sweet tea mixture to produce the drink’s classically refreshing, yet tart flavor. When properly cared for, the SCOBY will last (and grow) for many batches to come.
The Deluxe Kombucha Making Kit is perfect for everyone, from kombucha drinkers who are just starting out, to kombucha lovers who are committed to having a never-ending flow of kombucha on hand. With our Stainless Steel Carafe and swing-top bottles, it’s easy to brew an endless supply of kombucha AND take your delicious hand-crafted tea on the road.
A One Gallon Batch of Northern Brewer Kombucha will yield approximately:
- 7-8 of the 16 oz EZ Cap Bottles
- 3+ of the 1L EZ Cap Bottles
Deluxe Kit Includes:
- Kombucha Stainless Steel Carafe - holds 2.5 gallons
- Little Big Mouth Bubbler Fermenter - holds 1.4 gallons
- Live SCOBY Culture
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Loose-leaf Black Tea
- Raw Cane Sugar (Evaporated Cane Juice)
- Stainless Tea Ball
- Butter Muslin and Rubber Band
- (2) Northern Brewer Sampling Glasses
- 32 oz. Clear Kombucha EZ Cap Bottle w/ swing top
- Complete Instructions
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|