Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump
ON BACKORDER UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide™ Brewing Pump.
Extremely durable, featuring a stable built in base and linear valve for the ultimate control. The tri-clamp head connection quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
The Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide Brewing Pump.
The RipTide™ Brewing Pump features:
- Curved blade impeller and rare earth magnets that delivers 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection that disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Splash proof and silent bounded motor (50 dB).
- Linear flow valve for the ultimate flow control (no need to buy a separate valve and fitting).
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design to prime the pump in seconds. (No more frustrating air locked pumps).
- Stainless steel head that rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Big stable base with rubber ends to keep the pump from tipping.
- Power switch on base.
- Includes 10 ft long cord with plug (120V).
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Patent pending
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Works great! A game changer for my business! Easy to use and clean!
No boil overs. Buy with line set kit. Think thru your set-up bada-bing. Brewing upgrade 101. No muss, no fuss priming valve. Review assumes you have a good brew pot. Edelmetal should do the trick.
So far, I'm only using this pump to transfer hot water, but it works great. You do have to keep it below the level of the source liquid, but it's fast and I've never had to prime it. I like the adjustment valve and also how easy it is to disassemble and clean. I recommend purchasing an extra washer for inside the pump head, as it always seems to drop out.
I use this pump for transfers and cleaning my 35 gallon conical fermentation tank. It has the power to run a spray ball insert at the top of my tank so no scrubbing is required when I pump cleaning solution in a loop from bottom to top- clean in place is the best way to go. Glad I spent the money on this.
Best pump I've ever used