Premium Craft Brewery in a Box - Beer Making Starter Kit
Whether you’re curious about the craft or looking to upgrade your set up, our new Premium Craft Brewery in a Box contains all the homebrew equipment essentials.This is a kit stocked with high quality, top performing brew gear that assuredly guarantees an excellent homebrew experience every time. It features our heavy duty Megapot 1.2 with ball valve for full-volume boil capabilities, the Silver Serpent wort chiller for rapid chilling, as well as our Siphonless Big Mouth Bubbler® & harness. Use it as a superior beer starter kit or a much needed upgrade -- our Premium Craft Brewery in a Box is a beer making kit that won’t disappoint.
Beginner brewers looking to advance their skills usually upgrade their wort chiller, kettle or fermentors first. Don’t bother with the hassle of purchasing equipment piece by piece -- gather all the gear you need to level up your beer with our Premium Craft Brewery in a Box Homebrew Starter Kit. A savings of over $75.
Save an additional $20 by bundling your order with our Single Keg System!
Beer Making Starter Kit includes:
- Siphonless Big Mouth Bubbler® - Ported 6.5 Gallon Plastic Fermenter w/ Harness (Primary Fermenter), Bung , airlock and transfer tubing
- Silver Serpent® Stainless Steel Immersion Wort Chiller and faucet adapter
- 8 Gallon Megapot w/ Ball Valve
- 21” Stainless Spoon
- Translucent Bottling Bucket & Spigot
- Beer Bottle Filler & Tubing
- No-Rinse Oxygen Wash Cleaner
- Bottle Capper & Caps
- Lab Thermometer
- Triple Scale Herculometer® & Test Jar
- Your Choice of Fresh Squished or Caribou Slobber extract beer recipe kit (yeast included)
Not knowing what my husband would need to start brewing was perplexing but this kit made it simple to buy for him. Brewing is something he has talked about doing for years and this kit helped me make that dream come true for him!
Loved the beer!
I enjoyed this kit alot made my first batch of fresh squished ipa and came out pretty good
Have done two brews. Only complaint I have is wish he came with a parts list and a little clearer instructions. I made a double IPA and it turn out well. I now have a pumpkin IPA fermenting. Wish me luck
I just cracked open my first pint and it was incredible! Great nose and flavor. You have a new customer for life!