RJS RQ20 The Darb - Argentina Bonarda Syrah
Toast to the perfection of The Darb’s magnificent character, style and substance when you share the finery of this 2020 vintage. Subtle tannins and rich sophistication mingle throughout this gently layered Bonarda Syrah, truly marking it as the perfect blend.
This Bonarda Syrah is the darb. Depicting a Gatsby-esque gentleman, garbed in 1920’s fashion, complete with pork-pie hat and moustache, he toasts this fine selection of wine each time it is shared.
- Tasting Notes: Plump red plum and blueberry underlined with smokey notes on the palate.
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
- Yeast: Lalvin Bourgovin RC212
- Grapeskins: 2 Packs of Dried Skins
- Oak: French & American Oak Chip Blend
- Food Pairings: Margherita Pizza, Spaghetti Bolognese, Braised Pork
Release : Late January to February 2020
|Wine Style||Other Red|
|Includes Grape Skins||No|