Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
Better yet, with the included wall mounts, you can mount the FastFerment high enough to bottle or keg directly from the fermentor! When you’re ready to transfer, just put your bottle or keg under the FastFerment, turn on the valve and fill ‘er up!
It's not just for beer. FastFerment is also perfectly suited for homemade wine or cider!
Each FastFerment includes:
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" (2.5cm) Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (2cm) PVC Hose (4'/120cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Stainless Steel Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring. Compatible with our digital temperature controllers.
- Optional Thermometer available for direct monitoring of fermentation temperature.
Height (on wall mounts from bottom of collection ball):
To top of Airlock: 35.5", 90cm
To top of Lid: 32", 81cm
Height (in the stand):
To top of Airlock: 37", 94cm
To top of Lid: 33.5", 85cm
With Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.75", 37.5cm
Without Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.25", 36cm