Sludge in your boil kettle is now a thing of the past. The Green Widow™ hop spider allows for massive hop additions, spices, herbs, or anything else you can imagine adding to the boil. Integrated hooks allow the Green Widow™ to hang over the edge of your kettle into the wort. The rubberized handle makes for easy removal and doubles as a hanger for storage. Constructed with a tough stainless steel frame and heavy duty 400 micron stainless steel mesh, the Green Widow™ will stand up to even the hoppiest IPA.
- 400 micron stainless steel mesh will keep hop trub and other kettle additions out of the final wort.
- Rubberized insulating handle for protection from heat.
- 14” tall by 6” diameter basket size - perfect size for circulation.
- Built in hooks to hang on the kettle edge.
- Capacity volume of 1 Ib. pellet hops.