You are shopping Northern Brewer US shopping site, to view our Canadian shopping site - Click Here
- Product Details
- When every day feels like a brutal attack on a barren ice planet, the promise of warmer days ahead can seem far, far away. But there’s always one sure sign of sun and fun ready to greet us with a cheery “Hello there” – Obi Ron’s Wheat. Channeling all the Force of binary suns, this refreshing wheat beer shines with bright flavors and aromas of fresh cut flowers, gentle spicy herbal undertones and a dash of orangey citrus.
Sound like the perfect seasonal brew for spring and summer? Well, yes. But only purists are so precise. Obi Ron is more appealing than you could possibly imagine. So this recipe is available year round, making it exactly the brew you’re looking for in every season.
- Style: American Wheat Beer
- Fermentation Range: 65 - 70F
- OG: 1.054
- SRM: 5.5
- IBUs: 23
- ABV: 5.4%
- Aroma: Moderate floral character with slight spice and citrus.
- Appearance: Somewhat hazy with a radiant orange glow. Firm and lasting bright white foam head.
- Flavor: Full malt flavor with a prominent wheat character. Medium floral hop flavors with undertones of earthy spice and faint orange.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with slight creaminess. Smooth but quickly fading finish.
- Overall Impression: An easy drinking flavorful wheat beer with pleasing notes of earthy spice, orange-like citrus and floral undertones. Perfect for warm afternoons in the sun.
- Additional Information
Beer Kit Yield 5 Gallons Recipe and Instructions Obi Ron's Wheat Extract Beer Recipe Kit Instructions Regional Style USA Original Gravity 1.054 Total Time to Make 6 weeks