- 5-Gallon size
- Withstands up to 40 psi of internal pressure
- Completely breaks down for easy cleaning
- Collapses into a portable 1 gallon size when needed
- Crafted from heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel to last a lifetime
Modular Keg Expansion Kit Instructions
Also available in a 1 Gallon size!
When the party is over, Big Mouth completely disassembles to fit in a dishwasher. Effortlessly clean every nook and cranny.
Modularity means more than just a cleaner, more sanitary keg. It versatile; offering both 5 gallon and 1 gallon sizes in one keg. Start with the 5 gallon keg when youe kegging on normal brew days, or collapse back to 1 gallon for keeping it in your fridge or party-ready portability.
Equipped with a revolutionary access port for easy flavor additions. Hang a hop bag or oak spiral from the included hook to customize any batch. Plus, the smaller port means easier sealing and less chance of oxidation.
Collapse it. Clean it. Customize it. The Big Mouth Modular Keg is designed for sharing premium homebrew at its prime, from the first batch to the five-hundredth.
- Modular Keg - Keg Top & Base
- 2 V-Band Clamps
- 2 Silicone Center Gaskets
- 5-gallon Expansion sleeve
- 2 Dip Tubes: Long for 5 Gallon, Short for 1 Gallon
Needed, but not included, is a CO2 cylinder, Regulator, and Ball Lock Gas (KX03) and Beverage (KX05) lines.
We recommend a 7/16" wrench or deep socket for tightening the V-Band Clamp.
Full 5 Gallon Keg with Extension: W: 11" with V-band; H: 26"
1 Gallon Mini-Keg Only: W: 11" with V-band; H:11"
Extension Only: W: 11" with V-band; H:15"
Also available in a 1 Gallon size!.