Gov Reg™ Secondary Regulator Starter Kit
Forget multiple regulators, change your kegging game with the Gov Reg™ Inline Secondary Pressure Regulator. Serve beer at different pressures from the same regulator. This system will greatly minimize install time, wasted beer, and ensure a perfect pour every time. Since it requires an adjuster tool, you won't have to worry about someone bumping your regulator - you can set it and forget it!
Perfect for homebrewers or any new Gov Reg™ keg user, this Starter Kit comes complete with two Gov Reg™ Inline Secondary Pressure Regulators, one Adjusting Tool, and two Adapters that allow you to connect the regulators directly to both ball lock and sankey kegs. Works with any common beverage dispensing gas.
Starter Kit Includes:
- Two Gov Reg Secondary Regulators
- One Gov Reg Adjusting Tool
- Two Ball Lock Coupler Adapters
- Detailed Instructions
Gov Reg Inline Secondary Pressure Regulator:
- Dimensions: 2" x 3/4" or 5.08cm x 1.88cm
- Weight: 1.7oz or 48g
- Output Pressure Range: 4-55 PSIG
- Input Pressure Range: 30-150 PSIG
- Accuracy: +- .5 PSIG
Gov Reg Adjusting Tool:
- Material: Durable Anodized Alloy Body
- Pressure Range: 4-45 PSI
No additional information.