Winemaking is fun, from stirring, pitching, clearing, aging and tasting, you get to craft your very own vintage. Bottling can be fun, but mostly it washing, sanitizing and filling--not the most romantic part of the process!
Master Vintner Cannonball® Kegging System takes you straight from finished wine to ready-to-serve, without bottles, corks or a corking machine. Simply rack your wine into the Mini keg, seal the lid, attach your regulator, purge and adjust the pressure, put on the Wine Snap Tap and youe ready to serve glass after glass of delicious wine, no fuss, no muss and no bottles.
Best of all, the Cannonball® Keg is compact: it will fit on a standard refrigerator shelf to keep your white wine chilled to perfection, or tuck neatly into your pantry where your red is ready to serve to friends and family, any time.
- Master Vintner&mark; Cannonball® 1.75 gallon Small Batch Mini Keg (1)
- Master Vintner&mark; Wine Snap Tap (1)
- Mini gas regulator w/ gas ball lock disconnect (1)
- Nitrogen Cartridge, 18g (1)
- Complete instructions
It easy to use. When your wine is finished, clear and stable, at the point where you bottle it:
- Clean and sanitize the Cannonball keg
- Fill it with wine
- Attach the lid
- Assemble and attach the nitrogen regulator
- Purge the keg by flushing it with nitrogen
- Attach the Snap Tap
- Pour yourself a glass of delicious, ready-to-drink wine!
Read more about Wine Kegging in Tim Vandergrift blog post, The End Of The Bottle: Kegging For Winemakers
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|