Heavy-duty three-roller mill with adjustable gap-spacing, designed for motorization. The third roller gives optimal crush at a higher throughput speed - this is the mill you want if you brew large all-grain batches. You will need to fabricate/supply a base, hopper, and corded electric drill.
All the features of the MM2 with the addition of a third roller to achieve the optimal crush at a higher throughput speed. The MM3 has a gap spacing adjustment range of .065". You will need to fabricate/supply a base, hopper, and corded electric drill.
Features and specs:
- 6" long .060"fixed primary gap, 6" fully-adjustable secondary gap
- dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to .065" secondary gap - built from stainless for no galling
- average throughput 8 lbs/min.
- 3 x 6" upgraded steel rollers
- drill-drive -- CW or CCW
- alloy frame
- SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
- 6" x 1.5" diameter steel rollers
- 3/8" integral drive shaft w/3 flats for drill driving, 2" long outside frame
- 3/8" integral axles