Ss Brewtech Stainless Steel Brew Kettle (10, 15, 20, and 30 Gallon)
The Ss Brewtech 304 Stainless Steel Brew Kettle is engineered to ensure you brew the cleanest, clearest wort possible, and it’s built to last a lifetime. Sleek, innovative, and affordable, this Brew Kettle gives you industry tech at homebrewer prices.
Professional-Grade Features + Benefits:
- Aluminum-core Tri-Clad bottom: even heating and minimized risk of scorching
- Sturdy silicone handles: safe, cool and comfortable for lifting
- FIRST-EVER Integrated trub dam: minimizes pickup of trub and hop material
Product Key Features:
- Tri-Clad bottom
- Sturdy riveted silicone coated handles
- 3 piece ball valve with trub dam pick-up tube
- ?” Recirculation port
- Lid designed to hang on side of handles
- Etched volume markings (gallons/liters)
- Induction burner compatible
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 10.7-gallon capacity
- 13.8” Diameter
- 16.5” Height
- 15.7-gallon capacity
- 15.8” Diameter
- 18.9” Height
- 22.7-gallon capacity
- 17.7” Diameter
- 21.3” Height
- 31.1-gallon capacity
- 19.7” Diameter
- 23.7” Height
Switched from a 10 gallon to this 15 gallon kettle. I would never go back. Making 5 gallon batches I can turn up the burner and get it up to a boil faster. When the hot break happens, just let it go. No more boil overs. Kettle is made well and has pre drilled holes for adding a temperature probe and a whirlpool attachment later.
Excellent piece of multi purpose beer gear! Arrived perfectly. Instructions for cleaning it very clear. Worked wonderfully with Blichmann hellfire burner for a 5 gallon batch. Handles cool to transfer hot kettle. Very convenient that kettle top hangs off handle. Nice looking kettle. Awesome investment.
Perfect for my initial entry into 5 gallon BIAB, all grain brewing.