Brite tanks are a critical part of any professional brewer’s workflow, and now we’ve made them available to homebrewers. The versatile Ss Brite Tank can be used both as a traditional brite tank and also as a serving vessel. If it’s craft brewery quality clarity and carbonation you are after, then the Ss Brite Tank is for you.
The carb stone and 15 psi pressure rating of the brite tank make carbonation issues a thing of the past.
Product Key Features
- Dished bottom with center drain
- Carbonation stone
- 15 psi operating pressure
- Custom tooled butterfly valve
- 6" diameter top TC port
- Sight glass w/ etched volume markings
- Sampling port
- 1.5 mm thickness 304 Stainless Steel
- 10.5-gallon capacity
- 15” Diameter
- 25” Height
- 18” Depth (with valve)
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|