Kombucha is a fermented tea beverage brewed since ancient times. Although the exact origins are relatively unknown, the process has remained unchanged. A Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast (SCOBY) ferments a sweet tea mixture to produce a refreshing, yet tart, tea beverage.
Unlike other starter kits, EverBru™ includes the SCOBY culture! Plus, when properly cared for, the SCOBY will last (and grow) for many batches to come.
Kombucha is easy to brew in under an hour. But the real fun comes through added flavorings such as fruit or spices. The possibilities are endless.
Start brewing healthy and refreshing Kombucha Tea today. Designed for 1 Gallon batches.
- Little Big Mouth Bubbler® Glass Fermenter
- Live SCOBY Culture
- Fermenter’s Favorites® Rack Magic® Mini Siphon and Tubing
- Fermagraf°™ Adhesive Thermometer
- Loose-leaf Black Tea
- Raw Cane Sugar (Evaporated Cane Juice)
- Stainless Tea Ball
- Butter Muslin and Rubber Band
- Complete Instructions