- Product Details
- Hop bursting squeezes maximum flavor into every IBU, and the low gravity makes the hops pop. A lean, clean malt bill puts the balance squarely on the bitterness, with a dry finish that steps aside to let Simcoe, Amarillo, Centennial, and Crystal create a bountiful bouquet of citrusy, piney, and floral notes. The result is intense hoppy flavor and aroma you can enjoy All Day long. So good, this IPA recipe kit just may become your new Go To hop bomb.
Looking for the Extract Kit, Click Here
- Additional Information
Beer Kit Yield 5 Gallons Recipe and Instructions Click Here for Conundrum Session IPA All-Grain Recipe Kit Brewing Instructions Regional Style USA Original Gravity 1045 Total Time to Make 6 weeks
- 4.9 / 5.07 ReviewsGreat Recipe!!!I was excited about trying this recipe with session IPA's being so popular. This kit lives up to any off the shelf craft selections. Great balance with the bitterness, flavor and aroma. I used the Danstar BRY-97 West Coast Pale Dry yeast as I had it on hand already. It took the BRY-97 a while to show activity (24 hours) and had me worried initially, after reading reviews it is pretty common for this strain. Reviews also say that this yeast can work too well and strip flavor and bitterness. I will try a different yeast next time. Overall it still worked very well and this kit tastes great!!!November 9, 2014I really enjoyed this hopI really enjoyed this hop packed session. Bottle conditions now but tasted great during tastes.June 13, 2016Exceptional Session "IPA"Im REALLY happy with this full flavored session beer. It has great body and excellent aromas. I will definitely brew this one again. And again......September 14, 2016Good stuff, good price.Good stuff, good price.October 1, 2015Great kit!hop aroma is wonderful and exactly what I was hoping for.May 11, 2016First time all grain brewNorthern brewers provided everything I needed to make my first all grain brewJune 8, 2016Recently BrewedI purchased this all-grain kit because it had a malt bill similar to my house pale ale recipe. The hops included are top notch and I pitched re-hydrated US-05. Fermentation was in my basement at an ambient ~62 degrees. I feel good about this brew.May 3, 2016
- Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answerWhat extra equipment is needed?BEST ANSWER: The answer to question depends on what you already have. This is relatively a simple recipe and it was one of my first all-grain batch I made. Having said the basic equipments I had are the following.
1. 8 Gallon pot (no add ones just the pot)
2. Home made mash tun
3. A couple pale buckets
5. Dark star propane burner with propane tank
6. 6 gallon carboy for primary fermentation
7. 5 gallon carboy for secondary (I don't think this was part of the recipe but I always do this step)
You may also be interested in:
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $199.99