Making homemade fruit wine with Fresh Harvest® is simple, enjoyable and requires very little time. Master Vintner® quick tips make learning clear and fun. With a bookful of exciting recipes, you can easily craft colorful additions to any wine rack. Best of all, fruit wine matures faster than grape wine so you can enjoy exotic flavors in a fraction of the time.
With a bushel of berries or armful of apples, your fresh harvest can yield succulent wine straight from the orchard. Get your feet wet with fruit winemaking from scratch and impress friends with the fruits of your labor.
Also compatible with a wide variety of Fruit Bases.
- Winemaker Recipe Handbook
- 2 gallon plastic fermentor w/ lid, 1 gallon jug, tubing, airlock, screw cap and straining bag
- Sanitizer and campden tablets
- Pectic enzyme, acid blend, grape tannin, yeast nutrient, stabilizer, and all-purpose dry yeast.
- Racking cane and tubing
- Not included: fruit, corker, corks, and bottles