- Product Details
- The Blichmann Engineering Fermenator is the ultimate in home fermentation. This stainless steel conical fermentor features a weld-free interior, a dump valve for removing yeast and sediment, and a rotating racking arm for transferring. After your primary fermentation is complete you can simply remove the yeast from the conical section using the dump valve and go straight into secondary fermentation without transferring. The lid is a removable soda keg-style hatch that is pressure capable, allowing you to easily transfer using co2 to minimize air exposure.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as Fermenators ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.For detailed information on sizing and specs, click here. The options above allow you to add on leg extensions, casters, and the tri-clamp blow off assembly.
Other features include:
* Unlike glass carboys, the Fermenator is impervious to heat, won't shatter, and won't admit light.
* Unlike plastic buckets or plastic conical fermenters, they won't scratch, discolor, or harbor bacteria.
* Large-diameter top means an accessible interior for easy cleaning.
* Rotating racking arm makes for simple, sanitary, sediment-free racking—no siphoning.
* Replaceable threaded fittings
* Directional 90° bottom dump
* Stainless 3-piece ball valves
* Folding carry handles
* Beaded silicone lid seal
* Channel-shaped legs: welded to tank wall exterior, with scratch-preventing pads on the feet
* 304 stainless steel
* 14 gauge flange; 16 gauge sidewall; 18 gauge cone
- Additional Information
Support Documents: No Size No
- Product Reviews & Questions
You may also be interested in: