- Product Details
Ready to try your hand at All-Grain brewing, but not ready for the bulky extra equipment? Brew-In-A-Bag is the answer.
Effortlessly transition from steeping specialty grains to steeping your whole recipe with the extra-large mesh Brewmaster’s bag that fits easily over the lip of your kettle. It can hold the weight of even the heftiest recipes. Extract fermentable sugars and reliably hit your original gravity without the extra effort of sparging and recirculation by simply resting your grain bag atop the durable stainless steel strainer and allowing excess water to drain into the kettle.
Includes a full-length mash paddle and stainless steel stirring spoon, essential for brewing with the full-volume boil that BIAB requires. The high-temp digital thermometer offers increased control with vitally accurate instant readings in the temperature-sensitive environment of advanced brewing. Includes the crowd-favorite recipe Caribou Slobber—start off with an all-time best-seller and instantly taste the BIAB difference.
BIAB recipe kits are designed to yield 3 Gallons.
- Caribou Slobber 3 Gallon BIAB Recipe Kit
- Danstar Windsor Ale Dry Yeast
- Fermenter's Favorites™ Priming Sugar, 5 oz.
- Brewmaster's Mesh Filter Bag (x2)
- High Temp Digital Thermometer
- Large Double-Mesh Stainless Steel Strainer
- Long Stainless Steel Brewing Spoon
- Mash Paddle
- Product Reviews & Questions