This keg and carboy washer will make clean-up a breeze. The base is designed to accommodate common homebrewing equipment while a submersible pump sprays cleaning solution down the sides of the vessel.
- Designed by homebrewers for homebrewers.
- Sanitizes or cleans kegs, carboys, buckets - greatly reduces time spent scrubbing at fermentation residue.
- Hose barb attachments allow you to continuously circulate cleaning solution through tubing.
- Shallow basin accommodates small parts like airlocks and stoppers.
- Highly efficient reuse of cleaning solution means you can use just a fraction of the solution you would use for soaking fermentors, which saves money on cleaners and reduces water use.
- Keg cleaning design allows you to pump cleaning solution through your liquid tubing, disconnect, dip tube, and keg all at the same time, without disassembling anything!
See our Krausen Killer Carboy Washing System
for a complete starter set with cleaning chemicals.
This product should be used with a GFCI outlet or adapter for safety.