Anti-Gravity Transfer Pump
The Anti-Gravity Transfer Pump is the ultimate tool for moving any and all liquids. Eliminate the back-breaking work of lifting heavy kegs, carboys, and coolers, simply by hooking up this new self-priming pump and flipping a switch. Chill out and drink a beer while your homebrew transfers smoothly from one vessel to another - the diaphragm pump does all the work.
Transfer from primary to secondary, conical to keg, carboy to barrel… the possibilities are endless!
We recommend using with 5/16” tubing.
- Barbed threaded inlet/outlet connections with integrated locking tubing collars
- Max Flow: 1 Gallon Per Minute (GPM)
- Suction Ability: 5 Feet
- Max Lift: 150 Feet
- Food Safe Head
- Temp Rating: up to 140 degrees F (Intended for cold-side transfers only)
- 8 ft. Power Cord
- In-line On/Off Switch
- Voltage: 12v (Adapter included)
- Current range: 1.6A-3.0A
- Weight: 2lbs
- Integrated vibration dampening mounting feet
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|