Blichmann QuickCarb Beer Carbonator
Key Features of the QuickCarb
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and youl be able to use the QuickCarb components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as QuickCarb systems ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
This thing is awesome. First time I used it I was floored at how simple and well it performed. Highly recommend this for quick precise carbonation.
It arrived the day i was ready to keg a Pale ale. Simply followed the instructions and got a carbonated keg in an Hour. Fantastic Product.
A little pricy, but good for carbonating and transferring!
👍👍 Easy set up . Quick carbonation of a lager , way easier and quicker than forced carbonation. No lifting, rolling or shaking 5 gal kegs . Hook it up , set the PSI and let it run . 45-60 mins later perfect pour !!!
This is an awesome device, I love how easy it is to use.