Blichmann QuickCarb Beer Carbonator
Key Features of the QuickCarb
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and youl be able to use the QuickCarb components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as QuickCarb systems ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
I use the QuickCarb for homemade soda that I sell in my restaurant. It took some figuring out because that is not what the product was "designed to do". But...wow, what a product it makes! I'm a believer. You should be too.
Does what is says!
Good equipment. Swap out all clamps for better ones. Don't use the stock ones that go with it or a pre attached. Used couldn't be simpler but I did observe for a few minutes to check for leaks. Then walked away till it was done. If you have the means I would highly recommend that you pick one up. I have a regulator with a quick disconnect in CO2 linefor ease of use and clean up. Only reason it is 4 stars was the extra work to make it rock solid.
Worth the investment. This takes any quess work out of kegging. It’s defi on the pricey side, but Blichmann products are worth the extra bucks. This little guy also can do more than just car one keg. There are some great YouTube videos on it of people who were given the pump by Blichmann for a review.