FastFerment 14 Gallon Conical Fermenter
14G FastFerment is your all-in-one fermentation solution.
Eliminate 80% of sanitizing and cleaning with this affordable all-in-one conical fermentor. Conduct all stages of fermentation in this single vessel. Remove the trub from the bottom of the fermentor instead of transferring all your liquid to secondary. No siphons, no secondary fermenting vessel to sanitize, no extra bungs and airlocks.
FastFerment produces dramatically better results. Start each batch by letting debris settle out into the collection ball before pitching your yeast! Remove the debris, and pitch into ultra-clear wort. Plus, FastFerment minimizes the risk of oxidation and contamination by eliminating the need to transfer to a second vessel, preventing off-flavors and infection. Keep your batch safe from external spoiling factors by keeping it in one place.
Perfect for making beer, wine, or cider.
- Food Grade HDPE
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring with a 6" (15cm) removable screw top lid
- Total Capacity 14 US Gallons/ 53 Litres
- 1.5" / 3.8 cm Teflon Seated Union Valve, 33% Larger than the 7.9G FastFerment!
- Exterior Volume Markings on Vessel and the Collection Ball
- Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting
- Save $100 & harvest your Yeast Strains!
Just when you thought it couldn get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
It not just for beer. FastFerment is also perfectly suited for homemade wine or cider!
Each FastFerment includes:
- One 14 US Gallon / 53 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- 40.6 oz (1200ml) Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve, 33% Larger than the 7.9G FastFerment!
- ½" diameter PVC Hose & Hose Clamp for fast keg filling
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
Check Out These Optional Accessories:
- Leg Extensions for 14 Gallon Conical Fermenter : these leg extensions raise the height of your conical to make transferring even easier.
Hop Filter : Stainless steel hop filter to help remove dry hops or other adjuncts from your final product.
- Insulated Jacket : Allows you to create the ideal temperature for your brewing & wine making.
- Sampling Port : Used to pull off samples of your fermentation for tasting or checking gravity.
- Mason Jar Adapter : Lets you attach a standard Mason Jar to the bottom of the fermenter for yeast collection.
- Dial Thermometer : Effectively measure the temperature of your beer or wine.
Height (in the stand):
- To top of Airlock: 41.7" / 105.9 cm
- To top of Lid: 38.2" / 97 cm
- Conical Body: 18.6" / 47.2 cm
- Stand Rings: 18" / 45.7 cm
It’s been over a month, and I can’t get the threaded cone to stop leaking. I’m on my third roll of Teflon tape like they tell you. They need to come up with a better solution or better engineering. I’ll do one more round of tape and then maybe I’ll just epoxy the threads.
No review possible yet . Won’t be using my fermentor until the Fall for hard cider. Pieces all look well made, but have not tested for leaks yet.
Do not buy this. Contacted company multiple times about it constantly leaking. Multiple parts did not work or broke very easily. Would not give me a refund either. Wanted me to pay for replacement parts which also did not work. Customer service on their end takes forever. 3-4 weeks for them to contact me back.
Works great. Easy to set up.
Three rolls of teflon tape and gasket lube and the threads still leak. The union fitting threads leak. The top won't thread on. Last of all the ball valve gasket in the union fitting is pinched and won't open or close all the way making it useless. I spent hours over several weeks trying to get this thing to finally hold water with no success. I highly recommend not purchasing this product.