Homebrewing 310: Brew In A Bag - Video Course
This online course introduces students to the essential equipment and processes involved in Brew in a Bag (BIAB), the easiest way to homebrew all-grain beer recipes with minimal investment of new equipment, time, or space. The goal of this class is to give students a technical overview of all-grain brewing and an in-depth look at how BIAB simplifies that process. To make you more comfortable with the BIAB method the course includes two full-length brew day demonstrations; you’ll see a small batch of beer brewed inside on a kitchen stovetop and a full-size five gallon batch brewed outdoors in a garage with the assistance of a pulley system.
The course is completely on demand, allowing you to complete it on your schedule. Once purchased you'll have unlimited access to the course content with no expiration or time limit.
Total running time: approx. 45 minutes plus supplemental reading. Once you have purchased this course, you may watch it as many times as you like.
Chapter 01: Course Introduction & BIAB Overview
- Lesson 01: Course Introduction
- Lesson 02: What is All-Grain Brewing?
- Lesson 03: BIAB Overview
Chapter 02: BIAB Equipment & Setups
- Lesson 01: Essential Equipment
- Lesson 02: BIAB Setups
Chapter 03: BIAB Demonstrations
- Lesson 01: Calculating Strike Water Volume & Temperature
- Lesson 02: BIAB on Kitchen Stovetop
- Lesson 03: BIAB Outdoors with Pulley System
Chapter 04: Additional Resources & Survey
- Lesson 01: Goodbye & Additional Resources
- Lesson 02: Course Evaluation Survey
How To View This Course
- Once the course is purchased you will receive an email from Northern Brewer University.
- Open the email and click the link to set your password.
- Choose your password.
- Once your password is set you will be automatically logged-into the Northern Brewer University site and you can begin the course!
If you misplace your email you can always log into the Northern Brewer Course Page Here.