Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide™ Brewing Pump.
Extremely durable, featuring a stable built in base and linear valve for the ultimate control. The tri-clamp head connection quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
The Blichmann RipTide™ Brewing Pump ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide Brewing Pump.
The RipTide™ Brewing Pump features:
- Curved blade impeller and rare earth magnets that delivers 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection that disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Splash proof and silent bounded motor (50 dB).
- Linear flow valve for the ultimate flow control (no need to buy a separate valve and fitting).
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design to prime the pump in seconds. (No more frustrating air locked pumps).
- Stainless steel head that rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Big stable base with rubber ends to keep the pump from tipping.
- Power switch on base.
- Includes 10 ft long cord with plug (120V).
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Patent pending