The Ss Brewtech Brew Bucket sits at the pinnacle of today’s stainless steel fermenter market. Sleek, innovative, and affordable, the Brew Bucket gives you industry-level tech at homebrewer-level prices.
These stainless steel buckets can be stacked during use, a feature unique to Ss Brewtech. The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off-flavors due to yeast contact during fermentation and allows the yeast to collect below the racking arm for a sample or clean transfer. All sizes fit into standard chest freezers for temperature-controlled fermentation.
Product Key Features:
- Conical base with rotatable racking arm
- Space-saving stackability
- ⅜” Mini ball valve for transfers and gravity samples
- Wide lid with secure spring clamps
- 17mm port in the lid for ½” blow off tubing (Blow-off Barb not included)
- Welded carrying handles
- Etched volume markings (gallons/liters)
- Patent pending
- Optional temperature control with FTSs Chilling (not included)
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 7-gallon capacity
- 12.5” Diameter
- 20.5” Height