Star San Sanitzer
Our favorite sanitizer! Star San is an acid-based no-rinse sanitizer that is effective and easy to use.
- Made from food-grade phosphoric acid, safe for people and the environment.
- Star San is self-foaming, which helps it to penetrate cracks and crevices.
- Odorless and flavorless, no need to worry about tainting your beer or wine.
- Does not require rinsing when used at the recommended dilution.
- Use only 1 oz Star San per 5 gallons of water and just 1 to 2 minutes of contact time.
- Used as a soaking solution, it can also be applied by hand (wear gloves) or with a spray bottle.
- Reusable: a solution of Star San will remain effective for up to three to four weeks in a sealed container; it is effective as long as the pH is 3 or lower.
7930, 7931, 7932
Star San is safe for use on all surfaces, but use caution since it is an acid; contact with soft metals, rubber, and plastic should be kept to a minimum. Star San is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and will not harm septic systems.
Please note, we cannot ship this product by air.
Q & A
You recently viewedClear recently viewed
Wait just a second while chat loads...