The Brew Bag BIAB 2:1 Locking Ratchet Pulley
This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG Brew in a Bag grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Maximum Load Limit: 250 lbs - 2:1 Pulling Ratio - 17' Solid 3/8" Braided Polypropylene Rope
Easy to Use
- Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
- Push the thumb release on the ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
- Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
- Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
- You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Works fine/ as advertised. Only problem is it comes without the rope installed in the ratchet and NO directions how to route it. Takes some time and trial and error to figure it out. Could have been easier with a simple diagram.
This ratchet is extremely difficult to “unlock” when there is more than minimal weight on the pulley.
Love the 4 straps that I’m able to hook with my hoist. Seems like it’ll hold up well. Nice fine mesh to the bag also, filters leaving only the sugary goodness for what I call the “yeast feast.”
The Brew Bag BIAB 2:1 locking ratchet pulley holds my deer feeder loaded with125lbs of corn out of the reach of bear. Problem solved. It’s not exactly what it’s intended for, but works great !
I have a torn rotator in my right shoulder, and this is just what I needed to lift my wash for sparring.