Works with Steelhead Pumps, March Pump 809, March Pump 815, Chugger Pump, or any other brew pumps with 1/2 NPT threaded inlets and outlets.
Cut the included tubing to the custom lengths you need for transferring hot wort between your all grain equipment or brew kettles. Female Disconnects on the tubing ensure easier operation of the disconnect itself, preventing burns from hot equipment.
Many don't realize you can control the flow of a magnetic-drive pump from the outlet. The stainless ball valve allows for precise flow control during a sparge or while filling your fermenter, without the need to invest in an expensive variable-speed pump. You can even cut the flow entirely while leaving the pump running. That way the pump doesn't lose its prime.
The easiest way to get your new brewing pump setup.
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
- Male Stainless Quick Disconnect x Male 1/2" NPT
- Female Stainless Quick Disconnect x 1/2" Barb
- Male Stainless Quick Disconnect x Female 1/2" NPT
- Worm Gear Clamp #2 stainless 1/4" - 7/8" OD
- Teflon Pipe Thread Tape - 30"
- Ball Valve Stainless 1/2"
- 1/2" ID Thermoplastic Tubing - 9 ft