Northern Brewer has a new best-in-class Product Review engine.
- We post all reviews daily.
- Our brewmasters now have the ability to respond to reviews.
- It’s much more user-friendly – You can even create your own avatar!
- Posts are marked as “verified buyer” or “verified reviewer,” which allows you to gauge the authenticity of each review.
- All posts can be rated thumbs up or down by the readers.
- You can easily share any post through social media.
Theses are just a few of the features with many more to come.
Each time you purchase a product from Northern Brewer you may get an email requesting a review. When you receive these emails, PLEASE fill them out for us. We use feedback as inspiration to serve our customers better!
You don’t have to wait for the email request – to post a review, simply visit the page for a product that you have purchased, then click on the red “Write a Review” button on the “Product Reviews & Questions” tab.
See this example from our Deluxe Brewing Starter Kit:
When brewing beer, cider, or wine you are going to need to use a hydrometer. The hydrometer measures the amount of sugar that is dissolved in water. This sugar is what the yeast turns into alcohol during fermentation. By measuring the Original Gravity (OG) of your wort you can estimate the amount of alcohol that your wort can produce. By measuring the Final Gravity (FG) you can use the formula below to get your alcohol content in your now fermented beer.
(OG – FG) X 131 = ABV
Thanks for watching,
Want to comment or discuss the topic? Link over to the new Northern Brewer forum → Hydrometers for Beer, Cider & Wine Making